Advantages Compared To Other Chip Shield Fixtures
- The Chip Shield uses strong Neodymium magnets to mount to the front or back of a machine vise. The ability to mount and remove the Chip Shield without tools is a great convenience and time saver.
- The Chip Shield is made of Acrylic for a clear view of the work area and long life of the fixture.
- Adjustable friction hinges allow setting the side panels at any angle within 150 degrees to contain flying chips
- All edges and radius’s are precision machined.
- The Chip Shield is an economical alternative for improving operator safety and containing flying chips.
- Approximate Dimensions: 18 5/8” x 5 3/4″ x 1/4″
- Made in the USA
- Any 4” to 8” machine vise with a flat surface on either end which is perpendicular to the vise bed.