The R8 Tool Fixture provides a platform for setting tools in any R8 compatible tool holder and includes a tool caddy for convenient access to frequently used tools.
- Provides a safe way to change cutting tools in R8 based tool holders.
- Easy assembly and installation.
- Mounts to the front slot of a mill table, workbench, or vise.
- Includes a tool caddy for quick access to frequently used tools such as an air gun, wrenches, and brushes.
- Great for setting tools in ER collets
- Handy for setting tools in quick change tool holders like the Tormach TTS System or Royal R8 System
- Convenient for changing R8 based indexable-insert tooling such as a face mill
- Useful for setting tools in shell mill arbors such as a slitting saw
- Integral Tool Caddy is convenient for hanging air guns, brushes, or other frequently used tools that fit in, or hang from, a slot
- Dimensions: 6 x 3 x 5.5” (assembled)
- Weight: 1 lb., 8 oz.
- Plate is made of 6061-T6511 Aluminum
- Made in the USA
- Any R8 compatible cutting tool holder