The Spindle Brake provides a convenient method of locking the spindle freeing both hands to complete a tool change. A key feature of this Spindle Brake is compatibility with the Quill Stop for this mill.
- Improves productivity while making tool changes easier, faster, and safer.
- Frees both hands for completing tool changes.
- Enables one-handed loosening and tightening of keyless chucks.
- With the spindle at rest, slide the Spindle Brake disc down over the spindle
- Rotate the spindle by hand until the one of the holes in the Spindle Brake slides down over the socket cap screw and spacer.
- When the tool change is complete, lift the Spindle Brake disc up and away and you are ready to go
- Approximate dimensions and weight: 2.75” diameter x .5”h, .5 lbs.
- The Spindle Brake disc is made of 6061-T6511 Aluminum
- Made to exacting specifications in precision machining centers in the USA
Compatible with Little Machine Shop 5500 and all Sieg SX2.7 mills