The Spindle Brake locks the spindle of the Grizzly G0704 (Weiss BF20) mill freeing both hands to complete a tool change. No modification of the mill is required.
- Improves productivity while making tool changes easier, faster, and safer.
- Frees both hands for completing tool changes.
- Enables one-handed loosening and tightening of key-less chuck.
- Insert the spindle locking pin supplied with the Spindle Brake into the opening.
- Rotate the spindle by hand until the locking pin engages with the spindle. The spindle is now locked and the tool change may be completed.
- When the tool change is complete, simply remove the locking pin and you are ready to go.
- Spindle Brake
- 1/4-20 x 1” socket cap screw
- Locking pin
- Installation guide
- The Spindle Brake is made from 6061-T6 Aluminum
- 4“l x 4“w x 1.75“h
- Shipping weight is 1 lb.