Advantages Compared To Other Fixtures
- This fixture is more convenient to use than other fixtures. With other fixtures you have to figure out which side to insert the shaft of the TTS tool holder, then to complete the tool change you have to remove the tool holder and insert it into the other side of the fixture. With the Priest Tools fixture, the tool holder is inserted once to loosen, change tools, and tighten the tool holder.
- The Priest Tools fixture holds the tool holder in an upright vertical position which is superior to a horizontal orientation for setting cutting tools.
- Simply place the fixture in a vise with the desired end of the wrench (ER16 or ER20) extending from the vice
- Slide the TTS tool holder into the slot
- Loosen or tighten the tool in the tool holder with a separate wrench.
- Dimensions: 5.75” x 2” x .25”
- Weight: 0.6 lbs
- Made of 1018 carbon steel and nickel plated
- Made in the USA
- Any Tormach TTS ER 16 or ER20 collet tool holder