- Improves productivity while making tool changes easier, faster, and safer.
- The fork of the Spindle Brake flips down over the splines of the spindle and the set screws in the fork mesh with the splines causing the spindle to lock.
- An electro-magnetic interlock disables power to the motor with the fork of the Spindle Brake engaged.
- Frees both hands for completing tool changes.
- Enables one-handed loosening and tightening of tool-less chucks.
- With the spindle at rest, flip the Spindle Brake fork down over the spindle
- Rotate the spindle by hand until the set screws in the Spindle Brake fork mesh with a spindle spline
- When the tool change is complete, lift the Spindle Brake fork up into the retracted position and you are ready to go
- Approximate dimensions and weight: 5.75l x 3.5w x 1.63h, 1.6 lbs.
- The Spindle Brake plate, block, and fork are made of 6061-T6511 Aluminum
- The hinge and fasteners are made of Stainless Steel
- Made to exacting specifications in precision machining centers in the USA
Compatible with Grizzly G0619 and all Sieg SX3 mills