- Activation of the power drawbar with the flip of a switch.
- Provides a consistent tool holding force of approximately 40 foot-pounds at 90 psi.
- Uses a compression design which isolates the load from the spindle bearings.
- Safety activation/lockout feature.
- System easily swivels out of the way for manual drawbar operations.
- Works with milling machines that have a quill.
- Only slight modification (drill one small hole) required to the mill.
- No machining of drawbars required.
- May be integrated with CNC control programs such as Mach3.
- Minimum 90 psi air supply required.
- Works seamlessly with other Priest Tools milling accessories such as the Quill Stop and Spindle Brake.
- Compatible with a wide range of milling machines:
- Little Machine Shop 5500 (Sieg SX2.7)
- Grizzly G0704 (Weiss BF20)
- Grizzly G0463 (Sieg X3)
- Grizzly G0619 (Sieg SX3)
- Grizzly G0722R (Sieg SX4)
- May be adapted to other milling machines with a flat surface on top of the mill head and the motor below the mill head cover.
- Designed for use with a quick-change tooling system.
Simple to Use
Insert the actuator plate into the cylinder plate and release the spring plunger that locks it into place. Then flip the switch up to activate the system and remove the tool from the collet. Insert another tool into the collet, and then flip the switch down to dis-engage the Power Drawbar and secure the tool for machining.